Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maple & Motor

Wow, this review has been hiding in my drafts pile since, uh December? Definitely pre-pregnancy due to the PBR I indulged in. What I wouldn't give for one of those now :)
Anyways, enjoy the review and be sure to check out Maple & Motor if you have a hankering for a good burger.


I'm definitely a little late to the Maple & Motor party but I'm glad I decided to stop in for a bite nonetheless. Maple & Motor is a great little burger joint and is open for lunch or dinner. I'd been wanting to give it a try for a while, I spied the cool revamped architecture a while back and the "burgers & beer" beckoned. Finally I had my chance at a late lunch on a Friday afternoon.

The atmosphere at Maple & Motor is fun, there's booths and tables, and what I think was a jukebox in the back. The walls pay homage to some of the other colorful restaurants in the neighborhood, and the chalkboard menu gives this place a homey feel. I ordered a straight up jalapeno cheeseburger (I chickened out and went for pickled jalapenos instead of fresh) with onion rings and a tall boy.

The burger was really good, it had a nicely seasoned hand-formed patty with plenty of cheese and toppings. The bun, although a bit greasy, held up nicely to the burger. The onion rings were average but good. And my PBR tall boy was ice cold. I'll definitely be back for another taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment